- A streamlined cart: Used by the staff to transport broomsticks, cleaning products, mops, replacement cloths, garbage bags... It has several compartments.
- A vacuum cleaner: There are several models of vacuum cleaners, for bedrooms as well as for outdoors or wet rooms. For example, hotel cleaning staff use a wet and dry vacuum cleaner for kitchens and dining rooms that can remove dry or liquid waste.
- A single brush: Equipped with a circular brush, the single brush is used to clean hard floors (concrete, marble, tiles, etc.). In its mini version, it is effective for cleaning vertical surfaces such as pillars or baseboards. It is ideal for cleaning inaccessible areas and is ideal for intensive use.
- A scrubber-dryer: It cleans the floor, with water and detergent, and vacuum dirty water. It therefore replaces the single disc machine and the water vacuum cleaner advantageously. A rotating brush is used to thoroughly clean and polish the treated surfaces. This system washes and dries the floors very quickly. It is used for cleaning halls and corridors.
- A steam cleaner: It is particularly recommended for room maintenance, as the diffusion of steam at high temperature effectively fights bacteria and dirt. Steam can be applied to all surfaces: carpet, sink, armchair, bed, toilet, remote controls, door handles, etc.
Book a course telephone us Tel 07868 110712
Work on social media, call us Tel 07868 110712
Google has a highly exhaustive list of people to contact - we will show you how easy it is to contact them Tel 07868 110712
We keep the website up to date with all the best advice which gives you the freedom to develop as many new aspects of cleaning as you want Tel 07868 110712
Tel 07868 110712